Student Rate Discover our student offers
To be eligible, you must prove your student status with a valid student card, proof of enrolment or an admission letter.
How does it work? Afraid of not being able to take everything with you?
Not to worry! The student rate includes up to 2 checked baggages (23kg / 50.7 lb. max.), free of charge.
We understand that plans change. No matter the reason, all tickets are changeable with the student rate.
General terms and conditions
- Student fares are only available in the Economy cabin on flights worldwide based on seat availability.
- Customers booking student tickets must be between 18 and 29 years old, and full-time students enrolled in an educational institution.
- In addition to the necessary travel documents (passport, student visa or student residence permit), student identification — i.e., a student ID card issued by an educational institution, a university admission letter or proof of enrolment — will be required at the check-in counter or boarding gate.
- For tickets issued in Brazil: the Student rate applies to passengers between 18 –45 years old with proof of enrolment or an admission letter to a educational institution abroad at check-in or before boarding.
- Travelers who do not meet the above requirements may incur additional fees.