To be eligible, you must prove your student status with a valid student card, proof of enrolment or an admission letter.
How does it work?
click on “passengers” and select “student”.
the student rate will appear in the 1st left column (if available).
The student rate includes up to 2 checked baggages (23kg/50.7 lb. max.), free of charge.
We understand that plans change. No matter the reason, all tickets are changeable with the student rate. You can request a refund if you no longer wish to travel. Please note that a cancelation fee of EUR 200 applies and that promotional fares are excluded from these refund conditions.
General terms and conditions
- Student fares are only available in the Economy cabin on long-haul flights based on seat availability.
- All passengers with student tickets will need to present student identification— i.e., a student ID card issued by an educational institution, a university admission letter, or proof of enrolment — at the check-in counter or boarding gate in addition to any other required travel documents.
- Customers booking student tickets must be between 18 and 29 years old, and full-time students enrolled in an educational institution anywhere, except for:
- Tickets issued in Brazil: the Student rate applies to students between 18 –45 years old who have proof of enrolment or an admission letter to an educational institution abroad.
- Tickets issued in Chile and/or Argentina: the Student rate applies to passengers between 18 –29 years old who have proof of enrolment or an admission letter to an educational institution abroad.
- Travelers who do not meet the above requirements may incur additional fees.
- Student fares are only valid for trips of at least 21 days.
Opens in new window