Kids Solo, our service for unaccompanied minors Fees and conditions for children traveling alone Booking a ticket on the Air France app Follow the trip's progress in the Air France app
The Air France app (free and available in 10 languages on smartphones and tablets) simplifies your child's trip. From the moment your child is in the care of our staff to boarding, from take-off to landing: follow along every step of the way!
You can book their ticket directly in the app.
- Before selecting your child's age group, check the box to indicate that they will be traveling alone.
- You can view your child's booking on the app and share it with the designated pickup person.
- 7 days before the trip: Air France will notify you of your child's upcoming trip and remind you of any travel requirements you may need to meet.
- On the day of the trip, you can follow your child's journey in real time directly from your smartphone.
* 4 to 11 years old for a trip within Metropolitan France, a trip from Metropolitan France to Overseas France, or a destination in our Intra-Caribbean network.
Teenagers between 15 and 17 years old* traveling alone can benefit from the Kids Solo service upon request. To request this service:
- Purchase your child's ticket on the Air France website
- Opt for the Kids Solo service after entering their age
- Add the booking number in the Air France app
- On the day of their trip, follow their progress in real time directly from your smartphone.
*12 to 17 years old for a trip within Metropolitan France, from Metropolitan France to Overseas France, or our Intra-Caribbean network.
Prepare for your child's trip
Select the subject about which you would like to learn more.